1. Ad hoc - For this (purpose).
2. Ad interim - In the meantime.
3. Ad valorem - According to the estimated value.
4. Affidavit - A written statement made voluntarily under an oath or affirmation (by the party making it)
5. Bona Fide - In good faith.
6. Caveat - A warning or caution.
7. Defendant - The person against whom a charge is brought out in the court of law.
8. Ex curia - Out of court
9. Ex gratia - Out of grace.
10. Ex parte - By or for one party.
11. Hearing - The trial of a case of suit brought out in the court of law.
12. Intra vires - Within the powers of (an act, ect)
13. Ipso facto - By the very fact.
14. Lex loci - Law of the place or country.
15. Prima facie - At first sight. [Often used with reference to some evidence]
16. Plaintiff - The person who files a complaint in the court of law.
17. Pro facto - For the fact.
18. Sedition - An offence against the state.
19. Status Quo - The existing state of affairs.
20. Testimony - Oral evidence by a witness.
21. Ultra Vires - Beyond the powers (of an Act, authority ect).